Having a trauma-informed lens is essential when working with those who have experienced trauma. A trauma-informed program considers one’s whole story and creates a safe atmosphere where every individual can learn, heal, and receive nurturing care. In this training, participants will learn how trauma impacts one’s brain, body, and behavior as well as strategies to help with the overwhelming behaviors and emotions of those who have experienced trauma.
• Grow in compassion for those from hard places
• Understand risk factors and the long-term impact of trauma
• See others through a Trauma-Informed lens
• Apply empowering, connecting, and correcting strategies
• Examine programmatic changes needed for a Trauma-Informed program
This is a hybrid event with in-person and online attendance options. Physical location will be at the Dirigo Collaborative located at 1615 Scottsdale Dr, Suite 200A in Leander, TX.
Please register on the link below.